Pauline Hanson: Muslims destroyed industry, farms and factories

Senate hopeful Pauline Hanson blames Muslims for the “destruction” of “our industry, manufacturing, our farmers, everything that is Aussie and to be proud of ..”

“I’ve seen the destruction of our industry, manufacturing, our farmers, everything that is Aussie and to be proud of … that’s been lost,” she said.

“They’ve just opened up the floodgates to allow people here that have no intention of being Australian or being proud Australians.

“I’ve actually now called for a moratorium on Muslim immigration because I believe it’s not for reasons of religious or any other reason.

“But I think it is a cultural difference to us as Australians and we must protect our own culture.”

Yes, we destroyed Australian industry, manufacturing and farming. But she can’t blame us for destroying her credibility. She did that by herself (with a little help from her friends).

Anyway, despite this and her other ridiculous comments, the so-called Family First party is apparently giving their preferences to her in the coming election.

Ms Hanson’s chances of being elected have been boosted by Family First giving her its preferences after the Coalition. She is running as an independent candidate.

And, according to Andrew Landeryou, so is the Climate Change Coalition party:

Even slimier is the sweetheart preference deal between Pauline Hanson’s party, whose main policy seems to be excluding Muslims from immigrating to Australia and Phillip Adams’ party. Her party preferences directly to the Climate Change Coalition with them returning the favour with very high preferences in return.

Yes, he’s talking about that Philip Adams.

#1 GMan on 11.05.07 at 7:52 pm

The only thing Pauline Hanson and culture have in common is a petri dish…

#2 James on 11.06.07 at 1:31 am

The family first party? You mean the guys who had the candidate who published nude pictures of himself on the web? Well that’s small comfort.

#3 Antish on 11.06.07 at 12:19 pm

Hanson is, though, quite right when she says that Muslims have no intention of becoming Australians – nationalism is anti-Islamic, non?

#4 Eudaemonion on 11.07.07 at 1:24 pm

It would be logical then to assume that nations such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Pakistan, Iran, Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey, Albania, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Oman, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Tunisia, Morroco, Mauritania, Mali, Sudan and Somalia are also anti-Islamic, non?

#5 Amir on 11.07.07 at 2:21 pm

It depends on what you mean by nationalism, Antish. If you believe that you are better than someone else by virtue only of your citizenship papers, then that’s not allowed; but, as far as I’m aware, there is nothing forbidding a Muslim from loving their country, its culture or its people. When I go overseas and people ask me where I’m from, I say I’m from Australia. I don’t say, “I’m a citizen of the global pan-Islamic ummah” or something.

#6 Burnum on 11.07.07 at 4:44 pm

I’m sorry, I’ve tried too take Antish’s comments seriously comments but he goes too far this time. Her views aren’t nationalist, they’re racist. Here is a woman who have gotten letters of support from Neo-Nazi organizations like Storm Front and the Klan.

#7 null on 11.07.07 at 6:20 pm

“I’ve tried too take Antish’s comments seriously …”

But why?

#8 Burnum on 11.07.07 at 8:35 pm

“But why?”

Because I thought he might tone it down a bit, but I was wrong.

#9 UmmFarouq on 11.07.07 at 10:35 pm

Every right-winger needs a scapegoat.

She and David Horowitz should start dating.

#10 UmmFarouq on 11.07.07 at 10:37 pm

Sorry, with “she” meaning Pauline Hanson, not the scapegoat, which is, of course, the band of Muslim immigrants destroying agriculture, industry, farmers…

#11 Antish on 11.08.07 at 12:26 pm

I do feel a bit sorry for Muslims, who have to pretend (when talking in a kaffir-readable forum, anyway) that there is no dissention in the Islamic whole. Do HT members/supporters think of themselves as Australian? I very much doubt it. Does Hilali regard himself primarily as an Australian? I doubt it. Do the Muslims heading off to fight in Iraq? I doubt it.

Yet you aren’t allowed to say “I think these people are wrong”. You just take out your frustrations on people like me.

#12 Amir on 11.08.07 at 12:31 pm

Antish, your comment doesn’t relate only to Muslims. There are plenty of individuals who, for a plethora of reasons, might not identify themselves primarily as Australian. I’ve met plenty of aboriginal Australians, for example, who have told me they identify first and foremost with their particular group (e.g. Kooris)

#13 Antish on 11.08.07 at 12:35 pm

Eudaemonion (sp?), stick around. Nationalism IS against the rules for Islam, and many if not most of those countries are regarded as being ruled by illegitimate governments by many if not most Muslims.

All (OK, ‘almost all’ – there’s bound to be a tiny group of dissenters) Muslims think that the best situation that could pertain is if a Caliphate ruled the planet. Under a Caliphate, whether planet-wide or just “Muslim lands” there would be no borders or nations.

The only difference is that some regard it as a pious hope, some as an inevitability they can help bring about by good works and some as something being born right now which they can help achieve by killing schoolgirls.

#14 Antish on 11.08.07 at 1:31 pm

Amir – you might be right, but not many groups hold it as a religious duty (with Hell very much in the picture for failing to carry out duties) to do away with nations.

By the way, the LDP would be disastrous for Aboriginal land rights.

#15 G-man on 11.08.07 at 5:15 pm

Antish, do you really see the guys commenting here as wanting a caliphate or thinking of non-Muslims as kuffir/kaffir/kufr? It sounds like you’ve been immersing yourself in the rantings of inshallashaheed over at Muslimpad. That’s not healthy.

#16 Eudaemonion on 11.08.07 at 5:36 pm

It seems to me, Antish, that you are perfectly suited to dispensing the correct and Universal understanding of the Sharia to theocratic Muslim regimes like Sudan and Iran. Give the Mullah’s there a few pointers in that regard, eh?

Permit me to say that there is a particular distinction between ‘patriotism’ and ‘nationalism’, the former being preferable and encouraged as devotion to hearth and home, the latter a blinding devotion to an semi-artificual construct with inherent supremacist issues.

Constrast the ‘nationalism’ of Imperial Japan or WWI Germany to the quiet patriotism of the Swiss or the Finns (before they also bought into the current dichomoty).

#17 Burnum on 11.08.07 at 5:57 pm

“By the way, the LDP would be disastrous for Aboriginal land rights.”

Please, don’t pretend you care about us. You endorsed a woman who would take away our right to vote, our citizenship and put us in Reserves which are essentially concentration camps. They might not see it but I see it everyday, Racism. Your Comments are steeped in it makes me angry that I even thought entertaining your opinion.

#18 jack on 11.16.07 at 9:10 am

Well she is right on a lot of points ,1 being that now the communists rudd ,gillard, murdoch who is also married to a young chinese and contols the media and the unions which we all know how they run things ,if you read papers that gillard wrote based on her beliefs she is a commo through and through so is rudd he will be off straight after the election where to? china ,so he will sell us out , we were a great country of freedom and thats why everyone likes it here but the very people who we let in here for a better life want to change it to the terror regimes they so called wanted to escape ,a lot of them were obvisiously not telling the truth were they ,and thats the problem china is well known for taking over countries by stealth just like the muslims are ,gillard is based on the russian commo theme ,i dont know about youbut i sure dont want to be russian ,chinese, or muslim dominated at any cost !